Things About Other Things

Where I let it all out.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Toast To The Assholes.

Here's to them. I can't stand them. Sure, we are all assholes to our friends, but what about genuine douchers? It just baffles me that anyone is mean and cruel enough to openly mock someone and put them down. Again, we all do it to our friends, but those people who take joy in bothering and tormenting other kids amaze me. It doesn't make sense to do it. What satisfaction do you take from it? What makes it so great, being a cruel individual. I just don't see it. And I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate all of you people out there who aren't assholes, who genuinely care for people and aren't jerks to everyone you meet. Thank you for being decent, and to those who are indecent, this one is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment