Things About Other Things

Where I let it all out.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something about Music.

There is something about it. Something about the way it sounds, the things it does, what it inspires. Music is life for me. It defines what I do and it seems every situation I've ever been in I look back and think "wow this song totally sees what I'm going through". Its just really incredible to me. Some people don't respect music and don't listen to it all that much. And I, of all people, am not judging, but it just fascinates me how people aren't so moved and affected by it. For me, music is my special place. I can go somewhere, slide on my headphones and just listen for hours on end with nothing else and no distractions. Like the New Cudi Album. Just mindblowing. Shit is awesome. Or my man Bagginz. He relates all his music to real life experiences. Not all about getting money, but about what really goes on. All these artists, new and old, rap or alternative. They all have something to say. And for some reason, I feel like I understand them better than most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment