Things About Other Things

Where I let it all out.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Unsigned and On the Grind.

This is just a little post about unsigned freestyle artists. These guys work harder than anyone, on a budget smaller than a decimal point, and they get nothing for it. They do it because they love it. Everyone has to respect that. Guys like Webby and of course my favorite, Bagginz, deserve more recognition because their rhymes are crazy. I don't know if I have the guts to get up on stage knowing you get nothing for it, fighting for respect and some recognition. Especially when the reason they start rappin' is to donate to charities. Sure guys like Weezy and Jay-Z are great but lets get real, they have millions of dollars to do whatever they want to their voices and raps. Unsigned artists make do with what they have. That's why I have so much respect for them! So heres to them, unsigned and on the grind. Everyone read this, spread the word, tell a friend! Listen to guys like Webby and Bagginz. They deserve so much credit. Let's get Bagginz down here for a show!!! We gotta raise some money. Anyone with ideas get at me. Let's make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment