Things About Other Things

Where I let it all out.

Friday, November 5, 2010

When Life Slips You A Jeffrey.

When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls. This is a line from the song Furry Walls by Infant Sorrow, featured in the movie Get Him to the Greek. Now this is absurd right? Maybe not so much..I tend to look into the meaning of things too much, but this one struck me differently. I took it as "when life is a bitch, calm yourself down". Whatever happens to you in life, you should always be able to go do something that you love to calm you down. That was my translation. And I thought it really had a deep meaning. When your stressed our freakin out, just try something to help you calm down. It could be watching TV, a sports game or meditating. Whatever it is, let it be your getaway from the every day. Thats what I do and it works out great for me. Now personally I don't stroke any fur covered walls, but I do other things, be it reading or writing or just hanging out listening to music. Find your furry wall, combat your Jeffrey. Thats my piece ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment